- We believe in one eternal God, loving, just and holy, who is the Creator of all things and exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7-8).
- The Bible
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, accurate and perfect, given to us for direction, truth and correction in our every day lives (Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that God sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross, creating a bridge to gap the sin and evil that separates us from God, both in this life and eternity. He was fully God and fully man. Because He died, was buried and rose again, He has reconciled and redeemed us to a restored relationship with God the Father (John 3:16, Romans 5:10).
- We believe that each person was designed with a unique, perfect and brilliant purpose for this life. He has individually equipped us to successfully achieve this purpose as individuals (relationally with God), corporately (in the body of Christ), and globally (in the communities which we live, and beyond, to the world).
- We believe salvation is a free gift, given to us by God to restore a personal relationship with Him through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as redeemer of our sin. It is not by good behavior or actions that we attain status with God . Desiring to do good works is a bi-product of loving God, but does not save us. God designed salvation as a free gift, unable to be earned, because doing so would negate the value of what Jesus did on the cross, and warp our reliance on Him (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- We believe that salvation opens the door to a rich, full and magnificent life, where the past is wiped away and all things become new. As we learn Godly principals, we walk in freedom, fullness, obedience, righteousness and abundance (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Beauty is not simply a nice painting. Or a pretty song. Or a neat piece of writing. It’s so much more than that. It transcends the darkness. It brings light and hope to dark places. Beauty protests chaos. It fuels our minds to dream, to be inspired, to hope for better. Beauty takes us from mere survival to living greater. In it’s many forms and flavors, it freely gives us a life of joy, meaning and fullness. It allows us the capability to experience our God-given senses in a way that connects us to our Lord’s bounty. Beauty is not optional for our growth and development in this life, it is essential. Beauty matters.
We believe in supporting fellow artists, writers, communicators, musicians and those with the creative temperament (both believers and non-believers) in three ways:
- Revealing the love, truths and freedom in Christ.
- Equipping others to embrace their magnificence as the person God created them to be (including the importance of loving yourself in a balanced and healthy way).
- Teaching practically about how to let that love flow through you to impact a hurting world.