Welcome one and all.
AGI connects artists to one another, but also to opportunities and communities. World impact is realized one project at a time; one act of love at a time.
Community projects and outreach efforts matter! Encourage and inspire with beauty!
Some examples of community projects for artists might include:
- sharing gifts, paintings, songs or other art forms with schools, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, foster-care homes or abuse shelters
- offering a class or gifts to neighborhood groups, churches, faith-based organizations, mom’s groups or ministries
- painting a mural in an impoverished area or painting over slanderous graffiti with fresh paint
- hosting a sing-along in an impoverished area’s community center
- Repainting or beautifying a homeless shelter, woman’s shelter or soup kitchen
- sending art supplies or “extra” art / prints to ministries that distribute to third world countries; (orphans and disabled)
For artists looking to engage in a Community project:
What really matters to you?
What makes your heart “skip a beat” (in either a good or bad way)?
These are some questions to ask yourself when you feel the “inner-prompting” to start an impact initiative. This should be an exciting, thought-provoking journey of discovery as you “give your giftings” to others and ultimately. honor God.
“Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities. Then you will be known as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes.” ~ Isaiah 58:12
“And provide for those who grieve in Zion– to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.” ~ Isaiah 61:3,4